Thursday, January 03, 2008

True Freedom And Self Respect Is Necessary For Admirable Life And Future

Occasionally we forget how fortunate we are to have the freedom of choice: liberty to express our desires, choose our friends, clothes, religion, music, food, careers, partners..., while a significant part of our world is oblivious to the same. But are the rest of us really living a life of independence? Or does my mind suffocate at times with unproductive thinking? Can I select golden thoughts of positivity, inspiration, determination, love etc as I wish? True freedom and self-respect cannot be bestowed externally by God, fate or any human being. It begins with me liberating myself from unworthy thinking, thus empowering my words, actions and character for an admirable life and future.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: