Friday, June 01, 2012

Be Committed ... Be Positive !!


Commitment to the self means to have commitment to remove weaknesses.

Commitment for the self means to have the recognition of one's own weakness. It also means to have a clear vision for one's own progress and perfection. This will then create a powerful identity within which will enable us to do away with weaknesses. Let this day be committed for removing some weakness within myself that is creating an obstacle for others and myself. When I do this I will help myself and create a positive influence around. Then there will be only positive growth.

~   Brahma Kumaris, Mt.Abu

1 comment:

arrah26 said...

I go for positive thinking instead of recognizing every negative situations in my life. thanks for this inspirational quotes that worth to be applied.