Monday, January 17, 2005

Constant awareness of a positive thought enables me to maintain my own inner positivity. The way to remain stable is to apply a full-stop. When difficult situations come my way, it is very natural to have questions and exclamations in the mind. It becomes very difficult to apply a full-stop and finish the situation in my mind. Because of such waste thoughts I am not able to experience stability in difficult situations. I need to bring out in my mind one or the other positive point about the situation. When I understand the meaning behind the situation, I am able to accept it. This acceptance enables me to be free from waste questions and negative thoughts and I am easily able to apply a full-stop. This is what brings inner stability. (No question- mark.... why me, when, how, who...?)

No comments: