Monday, April 04, 2005

Positive Thoughts - Humility.

The magic potent for mixing and matching Sanskaars or personality traits is the precious virtue of HUMILITY. Humility brings harmony in relationships. When there is humility there is the ability to understand and relate to others. There is an acceptance of the other person as he is. There is no pressure on the other person to change according to one's own personality, but there is the ability to provide an environment for the other person's growth. When I am humble, I am able to see and relate to others with their specialities. I do not think about what I have given to the relationship, nor do I expect anything from the relationship. But I continue to enjoy and appreciate what I get. So this keeps me positive even when the personalities don't match.

No comments: