Monday, July 23, 2007

Always Find The Positive Aspect In Others !

When someone relates something to me about another person's negativity, I tend to listen to it with great interest. I then find that the other person is greatly encouraged to speak about it. But such waste talk is not really useful for anyone and I find that there is no solution for the problem at hand. When someone is talking about the negativity in another person I need to question myself if listening to this is of any use to me, or if I can do anything about the situation. If I cannot do anything I need to remind myself that there is no use listening to such waste talk. Instead I need to make an attempt to look at the positive aspect in the other person so that the other person can see that too.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: