Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Transform The Circumstances Into Positive Ones To Create A New Destiny !

When I am disheartened, I may do one of the two: I either suffer quietly by admonishing my incapabilities and fate or I externalize my problems by blaming God and those around me. Apart from the stress I create for myself and negative karma with other souls, what's important is that either way I am not solving the problem. Each one of us face disappointment at our own times, but the longer I allow these feelings to stay on the more attached they become. I can only begin to heal the situation and myself by 'wanting a change', 'wanting relief' and 'wanting something better as I deserve it.' This positive attitude works as catalysis to transform circumstances, take me closer to God and create a new destiny.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt. Abu.

No comments: