Friday, November 30, 2007

Be Courageous And Solve Your Problems !

Many times when involved in something difficult, we begin to look for help from people even before we have started. Prayer is also one method which we rely on and wish for things to work our way. But not always do we find the help coming that is required. So we tend to get disheartened and maybe even give up trying altogether. The simple way to receive help is to first have courage. When I first take a step of courage using the force of all my resources, I automatically find others taking help from that too. For having moved one step ahead, I get the help from the resources available, from the people around, God himself & me. I thus recognize and make use of all the help that is coming my way. So I never need to beg for help, but find help coming my way automatically.


~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: