Monday, January 21, 2008

Share Your Goodness With All !

Regardless of the existing splendor of the artificial modern world, we are genuinely impressed by anything that is natural, such as beauty of nature and its living creatures, wonders of the human body, amazing creative abilities of the human intellect etc. We tend to unknowingly connect or harmonize with people or things that mirror our qualities of peace, balance, stability or the values we aspire for. However, a piece of artistic beauty, place of entertainment or worship etc gives memorable but short-lived experiences. As my Supreme Parent and Companion, God alone can empower me with the will to actually live by these cherished values. When I give more time to contemplate on His greatness and purity, I develop the courage to unveil and share my own goodness with all.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: