Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Always Have Pure & Positive Feelings !

To sow the seeds of pure feelings constantly is to experience positive fruit. When my feelings are constantly positive and pure, there is no expectation of the fruit to emerge immediately. Even if others are not able to respond to the positivity or if situations are not according to my expectations, there is still the feeling of giving. So there is this positivity expressed through the vibrations spread around and in every word and action. The more I am able to have pure feelings for those around me, the more is the positivity that emerges from within. Because of having discovered the positivity within, I am able to give unconditionally. So I experience the immediate fruit of what I have given and also accumulate for the future, and continue to enjoy multifold fruit of what I give.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu
.

No comments: