Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Find The Goodness Within You !

Introspection enables one to be free from the influence of negativity. Introspection means the desire to be good. Introspection brings the ability to look within and see the true self in the mirror of the heart, thus enabling one to activate the inner spirituality. Then all effort made will be towards activating this inherent goodness. And slowly one finds that the behaviour associated with negative traits are no more expressed, as they begin to lose their hold. When I am able to introspect and look within, I can find the goodness that is there within me. Because of this, I naturally am free from expectations from others that they should recognise my goodness or consider me good. Instead I find myself content with what I am and continue to bring out the best from within me. I continue to learn from all situations and experience progress.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: