Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maintain A Balance Of Being A Master And A Child !

To have the balance of being a master and a child is to experience constant success. To have the right balance means to know when to be a master and when to be a child. When I give an idea or makes a contribution, it is as a master - with total authority. But while the idea is heard by others and is being criticised I become a child. There is no attachment to the idea, but the mind is open to receive new thoughts in order to enrich what is already there. When I am able to maintain a balance between being master and a child, I am able to experience constant happiness I am able to put forth my creative ideas with confidence. Yet I am not upset when someone criticises my ideas. On the contrary, I am constantly learning and moving forward. So I constantly experience success.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: