Monday, August 03, 2009

Look At Everything In A Positive Way !

The one who has the power to face is free from tensions. To be good with those who are good is quite natural, but to be good with those who are bad is known as having the power to face. This naturally comes when there is the power to transform even that which in negative into something positive. When there is the power to face, there is no retaliation, no conflict. There is love given to all around. When I am able to transform and look at each and everything in a positive way, I will not have any difficulty with any situation. I will naturally be able to face all situations in a light and easy way. When I am able to be free from tension in this way, I am also able to give my best and thus become an inspiration for those around me.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

No comments: