Monday, March 08, 2010

Take Total Control Over All Internal Powers

To be a master means not to be cheated by one's own weaknesses. When there is any weakness working within me it means that the internal power is not working at that time. To be a master means there is total control over all the internal powers. Whether it is the power of concentration, or the power to decide or the power to be stable, whatever power is required is used according to the right time. So no weakness is expressed but only inner strength is revealed. When I am able to use all my powers at the right time, I experience mastery – over situations and over others. But most of all I find that I am a master of myself and my own feelings and emotions. I am always in control of my emotions, however challenging the situations outside may be. So I find that I am never cheated by my weaknesses.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu

No comments: