Thursday, May 20, 2010

Turn on The Switch of Powerful Thoughts

The way to be rid of waste thoughts is to maintain a powerful thought. When the intellect is accomplished with powerful thoughts, waste thoughts cannot enter. Only when the intellect remains empty that there is place for waste thoughts to enter. To be busy with elevated thoughts is to keep the mind free from waste. All it needs is to turn on the switch of one powerful thought, then wastage finishes. This is just like a switch which brings light and finishes darkness. Then there is no wastage in words and actions too. When I make the practice of keeping a single elevated thought in my intellect, I am able to be free from the bondage of wastage. I find that a lot of time and energy of mine is saved. Even when there is an external situation of conflict, chaos and confusion, there is no internal chaos and there is only power in my thoughts. So I make decisions easily and quickly and I enjoy all the situations that come my way.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu

No comments: