Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thought Energy - Within Us All The Time !!



Our thoughts are always there, whatever age we are. Their content may change but our ability to think does not. First of all, I am a thinking, experiencing being or soul. Thoughts are not something physical which l can experience with the physical sense organs. I cannot see, taste or touch a thought. Thoughts are not made up of matter or even brain cells. I am a non-physical or spiritual being (soul), which creates thoughts. My form, a point of energy, situated

in the centre of the forehead is the only form that cannot be destroyed. It is something so small that it cannot be divided. My identity is a soul, and all the other identities - teacher, student, man, woman, father, mother, friend, relation and so on – are simply different roles which I, the soul, play.



Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.


No comments: