Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Get In Touch With Your Own Inner Being to Find Strength and Stability - Positive Attitude Quotes

A wise sea captain caught in a tropical storm knows that if he holds his vessel on the periphery it will get hurled from one side to the other. If he can reach the eye of the storm, he will enter a place of stillness. The storm will then subside and the ship can continue its journey. Similarly, when everything around me is changing in a very intense way, the best place for me to seek shelter and refuge is not on the outside, but deep within the self, where I can get in touch with my own inner being, find strength and stability, then come out and do whatever it is I need to.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu

Learn the Exact Formula to Achieve Any Financial Goal
With Mathematical Certainty from the gurus featured in
"the Secret"

No comments: