Friday, October 21, 2011

Interesting Morning Statements !




I met money one day. 
I said, 'You are just a piece of paper.' 
Money smiled and said, 
'Of course I'm a piece of paper, 
but I haven't seen a dustbin yet, in my life' . 

~   Anonymous


Our life is shaped by our mind; 
we become what we think.
Joy follows a pure thought
like a shadow that never leaves.


"Progress is impossible without change;
and those who cannot change their minds 
cannot change anything."



A careless word may kindle strife, 
a cruel word may wreck a life, 
a timely word may level stress, 
a loving word may heal and bless.



Dream what you want to dream, 
go where you want to go, 
be what you want to be, 
because you have only one life and 
one chance to do all the things you want to do.




No comments: