Thursday, November 03, 2011

Inspire The Best In Others !




To be committed towards one's own progress is to help others to move forward. 

The one who is committed towards his own self-progress, is free from criticizing others when he sees them make mistakes. Having realised what is wrong, such a person makes corrections immediately. He is able to realise his own mistake in a second and take the chance for self-improvement. This naturallly gives the ability to help others also to bring about a change for the better. Since I am committed to my own self-progress, I am able to become stronger and stronger with each passing situation. I find that I become a source of inspiration for those around, as I continue to learn from all that happens. I don't put people down for their mistakes, but am able to give them the help to be better.



~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.




No comments: