Friday, May 24, 2013

To finish weaknesses is to get the gift of virtues.....

 

When we make effort to finish any weakness with determination, we automatically get the gift of some virtue. The process of finishing the weakness itself brings out virtues in us. Also, the end result may not be the virtue we want, but it is surely some virtue that we obtain. So, it is important to work on removing weaknesses, whether we see visible gain or not. Today I will take a firm decision to work on one weakness of mine, which I have been wanting to remove. I will chalk out a plan and begin work on removing it completely. From time to time, I will also revise and review my plan. I will also start appreciating the gift of virtues I am gaining in this process.
 
 
 
~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt.Abu.
 
 
 
 

No comments: