Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Look At and Appreciate Specialities Is to Become Special

To look at and appreciate specialities is to become special. Life constantly offers opportunities to look at specialities. The one who has the habit of looking at these specialities is able to imbibe these specialities within himself. He is able to become more special with looking at only specialities constantly. So also, the one who looks at others' weaknesses subconsciously imbibes those weaknesses within himself. And these weaknesses are expressed in one's actions too. When I form a habit of looking only at specialities, I am able to become richer. My personality changes positively as I have imbibed the habit of looking only at the positive aspects of the others. Also for having looked at others' specialities I find that others also begin to look at my specialities. Thus I am able to win the love and regard of all, and I become truly special.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu

No comments: