Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Use Words That Gives Courage To Others

Words that do not give courage are waste. When someone is facing a problem, if the words are not those that give courage to the one facing the problem, then such words are wasted. There would be no use of speaking such words. In fact, to speak such words is to discourage the other person further. So when attention is paid to speak only those words that are for the benefit of all there is a positive and a powerful impact on others. Even when I keep attention on a simple thing like speaking only positive words, or words that bring benefit to others, I find myself having only powerful thoughts and words. I am neither discouraged by others' behaviour nor will I ever discourage others. I continue to have faith in others and allow this faith to color my words and actions. So I find that there is benefit in whatever I speak.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu

No comments: